Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Six Thinking Hats - Should Mobile phones be used in the classrooms:

The term Six Things Hats is completely new to me. I am learning about it while reflecting on the topic "Should mobile phones be used in the classrooms?"

The term Six Thinking Hats is used to describe the tool for group discussion and individual thinking.
Six different hats are well represented in the following diagram:

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deepa, I have just finished and reflected on the wiki experience with the 6 thinking hats. Both the wiki and deBono's 6 thinking hats were new to me as well. It took me quite a long time to work through but I really like both the wiki and the thinking hats. I like that students need to think from different view points. If you would like to check out my blog for ideas that would be great.

    ReplyDelete