Sunday, 3 March 2013

Learning Styles Results




Learning Styles Results



      Results for: DEEPA SAXENA


      ACT                  X                                REF
           11  9   7   5   3   1   1   3   5   7   9   11
                              <-- -->

      SEN      X                                            INT
           11  9   7   5   3   1   1   3   5   7   9   11
                              <-- -->

      VIS                  X                                VRB
           11  9   7   5   3   1   1   3   5   7   9   11
                              <-- -->

      SEQ              X                                    GLO
           11  9   7   5   3   1   1   3   5   7   9   11
                              <-- -->

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deepa,

    I have just completed this test myself and will soon post my results. It was great to see your results posted as we are both interested in similar disciplines being maths, computer applications and science for yourself and maths and business for me. My results for this test were similar to yours in that I was always on the left side. However, I was actually expecting my results to be a lot more like yours particularly with your strong swing to Sensing rather than intuitive learning. I scored a 1 towards sensing. It is actually a good exercise as I will have to look harder at how I think I learn and how I actually learn. Thank you again for sharing your results on your blog.

    ReplyDelete